Occupational Health Partners
Chapel Hill Cary
Gonzalo A. Fernandez, M.D.
USCIS Medical Exam Center
The most experienced USCIS Civil Surgeon in the Triangle Area.
17,500+ USCIS Exams with over a 99.9% accuracy rate
Having performed over 17,500 USCIS exams since 2001, Dr. Fernandez is the most experienced USCIS Civil Surgeon in the Triangle area. He has over a 99.9% success rate with the USCIS forms and paperwork. He and his staff now train other physicians on how to properly perform the USCIS exams and fill out the paperwork. Our outstanding service and experience is why we have such a high referral rate from:
- Clients, their family & friends
We understand that Naturalization can be a difficult process, and we are here to help make this step easier! We understand what our clients are going through, and we are known for our kind and courteous service. Our office staff is one of the few in the area that has been trained through the 4 part USCIS Civil Surgeon Engagement Seminar.
- Service:Our staff is known for their outstanding service and commitment to our customers. We take the time to individually advise each applicant on their case and specific vaccine requirements before their appointment. This results in fewer visits to our office and decreased costs. Each applicant is also given a copy of their medical records and vaccine history.
- Convenience: We offer same day and Saturday appointments.
- Cost: Our prices are the lowest in the area! Unlike other USCIS offices, we take the time to let clients know what specific vaccines or blood work they will need prior to their appointment. This helps you know what your total cost will be before you even come to your appointment! Call us today for a detailed quote.
- Bilingual: Dr. Fernandez and his staff are fluent in both English and Spanish.
To schedule an appointment or if you have any questions please call (919) 661-0801 to speak with one of our trained immigration health specialists.
Contact us today for a free consultation and price quote!